The Haxe Summit 2020 is an online conference taking place in October.
We welcome people from all backgrounds. Whether you develop games, websites, applications or anything else, you can be sure to meet a variety of fellow enthusiasts at this event.
But we don't sneer at non-developers either, so if you're just curious what this Haxe technology is all about, mark October 14th to 17th in your calendar and make sure to check it out!
- 27 February 2020: EU Haxe Summit 2020 Announcement
- 2 June 2020: EU Haxe Summit becomes the HaxeIn 2020
Nicolas CannasseDirector of the Haxe Foundation
Simon KrajewskiMaintainer of the Haxe Compiler
Aleksandr KuzmenkoMaintainer of the Haxe Compiler
Robert KonradDeveloper at Deck 13 and creator of Kha
Juraj KirchheimHaxe Addict
Dan KorostelevDeveloper at InnoGames and long-time Haxe contributor
Josefiene PertosaOffice Manager at conlabz, Community Advocate for Haxe
Want to join this speaker line up? Don't hesistate to contact us! It doesn't matter if you've been using Haxe for years or only recently heard about it.
Here are some ideas for talks:
- Present your game
- Introduce us to the library you've created
- Show us that cool macro that makes life so much easier
- Tell us about how Haxe is used in your company
- Walk us through implementing something as part of a workshop
- Something else...?
If you aren't quite sure, contact us anyway and we'll figure out it together!